Tax Administration Research Centre (TARC)
January 2017 (Read Newsletter)
- Farewell to Gareth Myles
- PhD news and vacancy
- International networking with IQTE in Beijing, OECD, Horizon 2020
- Upcoming events
July 2014 (Read Newsletter)
- Latest news on Dr. Miguel Fonseca's research project 'Behavioural Economics of Tax Compliance
- Details on upcoming events and from previous events
- Meet the colleage, Hana Yousefi
- International Networking
December 2013 (Read Newsletter)
- Latest news on Dr. Matthew Rablen's research project 'Prospect Theory and Tax Evasion: A Reconsideration'
- Details on upcoming events
- Meet the colleague, Chris Heady
- Norman Gemmell's visit to Exeter
July 2013 (Read Newsletter)
- Latest news on TARC's research project about agent-based simulation and how it has proved a useful research tool in both the natural sciences and the social sciences.
- Details on upcoming and previous events
- Introducing Diana Onu, Associate Research Fellow
- Information on Chris Heady's meeting with representatives of the OECD and Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (CTPA) and the International Tax Dialogue (ITD)
You can also follow TARC on twitter.
Or join our LinkedIn page.